First of all, Happy Holidays!
First up, Hair!
The 5.3 oz can of dry shampoo is $22 (far better than a $5 can of the crappy Herbal Essence I was resorting to. So very worth it, promise!), and they even have this super cute full size trio of the dry shampoo, dry conditioner (which I’m really intrigued about), and a texture spray… all for $50! And as you can see their packaging is really fun and if you’re a design and packaging junkie like me you’ll probably leave it on your counter just cause it's cute.
If you don’t get Birchbox and would like to, click this link and you’ll get $5 off your first box, its only $10 a month after that!
My subscription addition continues... I'll be getting by first GlossyBox in January. I'll tell you all about it next month! I'll throw in something fun from my Ipsy bag too!
- Add 1/2 cup ice, preserves, bourbon, triple sec and orange juice to a shaker and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Pour into serving glass with a few ice cubes and top with a splash of club soda. Garnish with orange slices and enjoy. Repeat for more drinks.
- 1 ounce (2 Tbsp) pomegranate juice, chilled
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) sparkling white wine, chilled
- 1 ounce (2 Tbsp) St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) club soda, chilled
- 1-2 Tbsp pomegranate seeds
- To one serving glass, add pomegranate juice, St. Germain, sparkling white wine and top with club soda and a few pomegranate seeds.
- Taste and adjust ingredients as desired. Repeat!
Loves & Hugs