* Gladiator shoes. They are not cute in any way shape or form. They look terrible with everything and all on their own. And as much as I love glitter and sparkles, not even that can doll these sandals up.
* No horns, screeching, or sirens in radio commercials. This scares the shit out of me every time, plain and simple.
* Plain metal license plate frames. These are beyond annoying because right around 5 o'clock they blind you if your driving behind someone who has one. If your a girl, throw some glitter or rhinestones on that thing and it will help to not blind us with the reflection. If your a guy, just remove the damn thing, you don't really need it.
* Tribal Tattoos. They kinda don't really mean anything and your not in a tribe, so think of something else so you don't look so silly forever. But IF you ARE in a tribe then you should probably let us know, cause that's kinda important stuff we need to know. (Courtesy of Tina)
* Leaving your dog in the car while you "run" into the store. I swear if I see you do this you will get the WORST note left on your car from me. Honestly, I wish they could give tickets for this....
* Wearing flip flops that aren't white anymore. This is gross. You should know that when you purchased these white shoes that they would have a short life, so if you spent a bunch of money on them that was a mistake. It's impossible to keep them clean for a lengthy period of time and they do not look cute AT ALL if they aren't still white. :)
*Standing in the middle of a grocery store isle while your looking at something and and when I say "excuse me" (in my sweet voice) and try to pass, you look at ME like I'M the one in YOUR way. Enough said. There should be grocery store "police"... i swear.
If you have one to add, let me know ;)
Happy Lovely Monday!!! ♥